Dowel Pins also referred to as Parallel Pins, are commonly used to retain parts in a fixed position or to preserve alignment. Accurately ground to plus 0.0002, minus 0.0000 of the stated diameter and + or -0.010 of the length, they are chamfered at both ends for easy insertion. A selection of sizes and lengths is a useful addition to the well-equipped shop or laboratory. Type 316 Stainless Steel are the most corrosion resistant dowel pins. May be mildly magnetic.
- Brand Name : Small Parts
- Material Type : 316 Stainless Steel
- System of Measurement : Inch
- Finish Types : Plain
- Length Tolerance : +0.010"/-0.010 inches
- Outside Diameter Tolerance : +0.0001"/-0.0001 inches
- Pin Type : Standard
Please visit the website for sizes & pricing.
- Product: 316 Stainless Steel Dowel Pin
- Retailer: Amazon