1930s Industrial Steel Bar Cart
A vintage factory cart dating from the 1930s was the model for our rolling bar, crafted of steel with exposed rivets and elegantly spare lines. Three rimmed shelves offer ample room for spirits and barware, while a large front wheel and two swiveling casters let le bon temps rouler.
- Inspired by an industrial steel cart, circa 1930
- Crafted of sheet steel, with exposed rivets and rubber wheels
- Shelves are rimmed on 3 sides, open on the fourth
- Large front wheel and swiveling casters let it roll easily and steer smoothly
- Tube steel handle doubles as a rod for bar towels
- 40″L x 25″D x 36″H