Here's a roundup of what's piquing our interest this week:
Above: London salon Fourth Floor launches the pop-up Corner Shop, featuring the work of neighborhood designers and makers.
• In London, a hundred of the city's architects raised money for Article 25, a shelter organization dedicated to disaster relief, at Drawing the City. Christine went to the auction and had her eye on this watercolor of Scotland Yard.
Above: Lately, Justine has been inspired by seed varieties.
Above: Alexa has been admiring this small house in Yokohama, Japan.
• With entertaining season approaching, Stacey is working on her Dinner Party mood board.
• We've been reading about how flooded galleries in Chelsea have begun to recover.
• Izabella's been reading up on Vancouver-based shop Marché St. George.
Above: We've been thinking about these Pot Guards from Huset as stocking stuffers ($8 each).
• With Thanksgiving on the horizon, it's time to polish your silver.
• Looking for a new addition to your daily blog roll? Check out our Newsstand for some of our favorites.
Above: Julie likes this sliding door spotted on Desire to Inspire.
Meanwhile on Gardenista:
• We're checking out this list of gifts for the modern plant lover.
Above: Loving the off-the-grid solar array on the rooftop of Maggie Treanor's Ontario home.
• Alexa checked out Michelle's DIY video on how to clone herbs and has started to hoard rosemary cuttings.