Description from Williams-Sonoma
French pastry chefs rely on this classic tool for rolling out thin, uniform circles of pie or tart dough.
- Classic handle-free design.
- Tapering pin can be pivoted to create a perfect round of pastry.
- The pin is so slender and lightweight, you can easily flip the rolled dough over the wooden cylinder and ease it into a baking pan.
- Made in Maine of rock maple, a hardwood prized for its strength, smoothness and durability.
- 1/2″ to 1 1/4″ diam., 20″ long.
- Made in USA.
$14.95 USD at time of publication Buy from Williams-Sonoma
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.