Description from Williams-Sonoma
This combination braiser/steamer opens up all kinds of possibilities, from slow braises and stews to baked pasta to steamed seafood and vegetables. Use the large steamer insert to steam a whole fish or cook tamales or dumplings for a crowd. Our exclusive Thermo-Clad™ cookware provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market.
- Braiser: 12″ diam., 3 3/4″ high with lid.
- Height with steamer and lid: 8″
- 6 1/2-qt. cap.
- 10 lb. 8 oz. (with steamer and lid)
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Ideal for browning foods on the stovetop then transferring to the oven for slow cooking.
- Includes removable stainless-steel insert for steaming foods.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.