Description from Serena & Lily
A sweet riff on 17th-century bobbin furniture, this has the same turned-wood detailing but a cleaner profile that gives the wooden frame a surprisingly airy look. With plenty of space to store essentials, it’s as practical as it is pretty, and even converts to a console when your baby has outgrown it (just remove the changing tray and you’ll be good to go). Designed to coordinate with our Webster Convertible Crib, but mixes well with just about anything.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified, ensuring it meets some of the world’s most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to improve indoor air quality.
- Meets or exceeds all US government safety, ASTM and CPSC standards.
- Made of poplar and engineered wood.
- Removable changing tray sold separately.
- Non-toxic finish is lead-and-phthalate-free.
- Dust often using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical cleansers and abrasives as these may damage the finish.
- 44”W x 23.5”D x 41.5”H overall.
- Shelf clearance: 13”H.
- Shelf capacity: 25 lbs.