Description from US Appliance
W3039i Miele Front Load Electric Washer
- Capacity: 1.77 cu. ft. (DOE)
- Stainless Steel Honeycomb Washing Drum – Forged from the very best stainless steel with a unique convex pattern that resembles a honeycomb, the HoneycombTM drum enhances both cleaning performance and reduces fabric wear.
- Advanced Touchtronic Controls Display function – From silks and blended items to woolens and mixed fabric garments, you can clean these items easily, effectively and most importantly, with great care in a Miele washing machine. Miele’s TouchtronicTM series offers more to clean silks and other delicate hand washables you would normally dry clean.
- 24-Hour Delay Start
- Digital program countdown display – when operating, the remaining time is displayed
- Fault Indicators – the smart Novotronic controls continuously monitor both the intake lines and drain lines. The indicator lights will advise you if a problem is detected.
- PC Update Function – you can now keep up with technological advances. For example, using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine’s programming parameters to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or even adapt it to a new type of detergent.
- Miele Interior Light
- Hydraulic Suspension – Two solid cast iron cradles stabilizes the drum, and the entire system is supported by four heavy-duty springs and two industrial strength shock absorbers.
- 139 kWh consumption per year / 110 volts
- Child lock feature
- Cast iron cradle
- Optional accessories available
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.