Description from Ylighting
The VL 38 LED Floor Lamp is an elegant and timeless fixture. The VL Collection is based on a table lamp originally designed by Vilhelm Lauritzen for the Radiohuset Building in Copenhagen. Created in partnership with Louis Poulsen, the lamp features a white, rounded and organic-shaped head that is angled and placed on a brass stem. Whilst the design remains unchanged, the light source has been updated to an LED module for increased energy efficiency. The inside of the shade is painted white for soft, glare-free illumination.
- Steel base, spun aluminum shade, and brass stem.
- Downward directed light.
- Wide range of adjustment with two lockable joints on the stem.
- Glare-free illumination.
- High/low/off foot switch.
- Separate LED driver that plugs into power outlet.
- Ships with 10 feet of white cord.
Material(s) : Spun aluminum shade, steel base, brass stem
Bulbs : 1 X 11W 120V COB led module, 2700K, 554 lumens (included)
Lamp Type : LED
- 9.9″W X 45.1″H
- Shade: 5.7″D X 6.5″H
- Cord: 120″L