Description from Williams-Sonoma
A commercial-grade, incredibly powerful 2 peak HP motor works in concert with laser-cut stainless-steel blades to blend, puree, chop and mix with remarkable precision. A lightweight shatterproof container can handle anything from crushed ice to hot soups. Made in USA.
- Variable speed operation offers exceptional control.
- 2 peak HP motor provides the power and speed to mix completely and evenly.
- Machine is extremely versatile – you can make soup, ice cream, frozen drinks, and more.
- One-piece precision-crafted stainless-steel blade stays sharp through rugged daily use.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- 64-oz. copolyester container is BPA free, lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Plastic base; BPA-free copolyester container.
- 64 fl. oz. capacity.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.