Description from AJ Madison
Viking Professional 5 Series VDD5360SS 36 In. Downdraft Ventilation System with Heat Sensor
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients – including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it. Simplicity, efficiency, and power is what you’ll find in this sleek downdraft hood from Viking. At 18″ tall, it offers greater ventilation capacity than shorter downdraft hoods, removing grease, smoke and odors from the air. This model is compatible with both internal and external blowers, giving you increased flexibility in kitchen design. Two LED lights on the hood illuminate the cooking surface for better visibility. Viking’s heat sensor allows you to focus on what you’re cooking, automatically increasing the ventilation power when it detects an increase in heat.
- Heat Sensor : A heat sensor automatically turns ventilators on full power when temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- High Chimney Rise : Industry leading 18 ” high chimney rise is ideal for large pots and pans, capturing more smoke and odors than other downdrafts.
- Recirculation Adaptable : Unit can be converted to recirculating when outside ducting is not available.
- Filter Clean Indicator : Take the guesswork out of when to clean the filter with the filter clean indicator light.
- Dishwasher Safe Filters : Dishwasher-safe mesh filters are easy to remove for cleaning.
- Variable Fan Speeds : Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation for every cooking situation.
- LED Lighting : Two level LED lighting for bright surface illumination.
- Capacitive Touch Controls : Operate the chimney at the touch of a button. Controls are located on the front and top of the unit.