Description from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
This collection of artisanal bedding is made by Matouk in Fall River, MA, home to both a tradition of American textile production and a community of skilled craftspeople. A vibrant 85-year-old company, Matouk is committed to sustaining a high level of craft and a cleaner environment, with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that is partially solar powered. The collection draws on Matouks expertise in immaculate detailing and handmade bespoke embroideries.
The crisp white sheeting is 100% cotton long-staple percale with a 520 thread count. A special bio-polishing finish is used for added softness and sheen. Available in a spectrum of soothing colors with your choice of modern monograms, a chic diamond pattern or plain.
- 100% cotton long staple percale
- 520 thread count
- shams and duvet feature a new modern 1″ flange detail
- exclusively ours
- made in the USA
- bio-polish finish for added softness and shine
- available in multiple sizes and colors
- please understand that orders for monogrammed bed linens are custom made just for you and cannot be cancelled or returned