Description from Lumens
The classic Tolomeo, shrunk down and in bright, cheerful colors. The Artemide Tolomeo Micro Color Series Table Lamp is 40 percent smaller than the original, but features the same flared shade that tilts and rotates 360 degrees, a fully adjustable articulated arm, and die-cast aluminum construction. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs–especially the Tolomeo and Tizio–have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Artemide Tolomeo Micro Color Series Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared aluminum shade
- Die-cast aluminum base
- Shade tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Fully adjustable articulated arm
- Joints, tension control knobs and mountings in polished die-cast aluminum
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Inline on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Finish: Black, Blue, Bronze, Green, Grey and Blue, Orange, Red, Turquoise, or Yellow.
- Lighting: One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamp (included).