Description from Ylighting
Design by Michele De Lucchi, Giancarlo Fassina.
In 1989, when the Tolomeo table/task was given the Compasso d’Oro award for Italian industrial design it was credited with having achieved the perfect marriage between design and engineering that works together in total “sync” to materialize an idea and create the perfect object for industrial production.
Since then, the Tolomeo’s award-winning design, engineering and performance features have been further refined in a complete series of models for table, floor, wall, track and suspension application.
- Fully adjustable articulated arm structure in extruded brilliant polished anodized finish.
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum.
- Tension cables in stainless steel.
- Support stem in extruded aluminum brilliant polished finish.
- Base (13″D) in polished die-cast aluminum.
- Diffuser with aluminum frame, available in:
- Parchment paper
- Pale grey satin and polycarbonate fiber blend
- Diffuser avialable in two sizes: 14″ or 17″.
- Dimmer on cord.
- Material(s): Aluminum, steel