Description from Cassandra Ellis
A big, comfy chair for one – a place to think, read, plan or just curl up for a nap. Based on a deep-seated 19th Century English chair, our big solitaire chair has a relaxing raked back with a deep seat. It’s just the place to settle down and relax. Perfect in plain linen, but also fantastic in a patterned fabric of your choice. Our Salon stool works as a suitable footrest.
- H 90cm x D 110cm x L/W 88cm ( 35 ½ x 43 ¼ x 34 ½ inches)
- Seat Height 45cm/17 ¾ inches
- Seat Depth 72cm/ 28 ½ inches
Handmade hardwood Beech frame. Traditional build combining the best of modern and classic techniques. Sprung seat with coil strips, foam feather wrap seat cushions and feather/fibre backs. Black nail detailing.
Fabric – 8 metres or 100 sqft hide. Heavyweight Irish Linen, vegetable dyed Goatskin, or COM. Please get in touch for swatches.
Finish options – Plain as standard, or buttoned as bespoke.
- Legs – Waxed oak, ash, walnut or mahogany.
- Casters – British brass, finished in lacquered or antiqued finish.