Description from theartoffixingthings.com
In this book, find out HOW TO:
- Get your car to start.
- Sharpen scissors, blender blades, pruning shears, lawn mower blades.
- Start that lawnmower in the spring and snow blower in the winter.
- Make new threads.
- Get your fax machine, or copier to work better.
- Hold a screwdriver, hammer or pliers.
- Fix things with random parts.
- Persuade your car’s engine to last longer.
- Make fittings leak proof.
- Tighten and loosen things, without damaging the machine.
- Find the best appliances at the best prices.
- Repair household lamps and appliances.
- Buy the right nuts and bolts.
And much more
IT IS EASY, YOU CAN DO IT !
This is the book you must read before you read any other ‘how-to’ guide to repairing cars, household appliances, garden machines, and farm equipment, or doing home improvements.