Description from Drenculture
This delicious tat soi (also called Chinese Flat Black Cabbage or Spoon Mustard) is hand-carved into block and then hand-printed. Accented with my signature red chop. No two alike, your print may vary slightly from the example photograph.
- Paper size measures 11″ x 14″
- Image size approx 9″ x 12″
- Hand-printed with a wooden spoon on fine cream-colored etching paper
- Order includes tat soi only.
- Due to increased demand, this print will ship 3-4 weeks from ordering.
This tat soi, like almost all the inspiration for my fruit and vegetable prints, come from the fresh-picked produce of the Chino Nojo farm in San Diego, CA.