Description from Williams-Sonoma
Youll have plenty of room to grill steaks, chops, burgers and more with this spacious grill pan from Staub. Made in France of enameled cast iron, the extra-long, extra-wide pan has ridges for efficient searing and browning, 1 3/4″-high sides to contain splatters and two loop handles to help you transfer it on and off the stovetop. Heavyweight enameled cast-iron construction ensures excellent browning and uniform heat distribution for high-temperature grilling.
- Multicoat enameling process adds strength and heat resistance and creates Staubs signature majolique” exterior finish, similar in appearance to fine ceramics.
- Extra-large size allows you to grill food for a crowd.
- Angled sides and corners contain splatters and make it simple to pour off pan drippings.
- Ridges elevate foods from pan drippings and sear them with authentic grill marks.
- Specially formulated matte-black enamel cooking surface contains traces of quartz, which improves the pans ability to withstand high temperatures and browning.
- Unlike many cast-iron pans, the interior surface requires no additional seasoning and is also resistant to rust, chips and cracks.
- Smooth enameled bottom is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- 15 3/4″ x 13″ x 1 3/4″ high.
- 11 lb.
- Made in France.