Description from West Elm
Keep your cool. An icon of Italian design, the 50’s style Smeg Refrigerator is retro cool on the outside, state-of-the-art on the inside. Featuring thoughtful storage spaces, adjustable shelving and an energy-efficient design, this fridge is both fun to use and easy on the eyes.
- Modern interior features adjustable shelving, crisper, inner freezer and numerous storage bins.
- 23.7″w x 27.5″d x 57.5″h.
- 9.2 Cu. Ft. storage.
- Glass shelves; plastic body with metal handle.
- Available with left or right handle.
- A gap of 12.5″ must be left on the hinged side of the refrigerator to allow the door to open properly.
- Arrives fully assembled via In-Home Delivery ; setup not included.
- Made in Italy.
- Overall weight: 181.4 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Current: 10 A.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Energy consumption: 305 kWh/year.