Description from Jacob May
The White Oak End-Grain Butcher Block is hand-made with domestic lumber.
- Logo-embossed, solid brass plug with a hanging pocket on back.
- Recessed finger grooves on short ends for easy handling.
- Food-grade mineral oil and organic beeswax finish.
- Includes booklet describing design, benefits of end-grain as a cutting surface and care instructions.
- Materials: American White Oak, Brass
- Food grade mineral oil and organic beeswax finish
- 9″ wide by 16″ long, 1 5/8″ thick
Prices range from $300.00 to $500.00
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation