Description from Pottery Barn
The Shay Dining Chair is our new, improved and scaled-down version of the classic Windsor chair, a design that can be traced back to the 1700s in England, where the seat crafted with slender, turned spindles and a sculpted wooden seat originated. It features all of the original design details, but with a more modern outlook that mixes with a range of table and decor styles.
- Crafted from kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Overall: 18.5″ wide x 21″ deep x 33″ high
- Seat: 18.5″ wide x 16.5″ deep x 18″ high
- Backrest: 18″ wide x 17.5″ high
- Legs: 1″ diameter, 17.5″ high
- Distance between Legs: 17″ front to back; 18″ side to side
- Clearance to floor from Stretcher: 8″
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 31.75 x 19.75 x 41.75″ high, 33.5 pounds