Description from Pottery Barn
A red painted finish brings a splash of vibrant color to our Shattuck bistro table. Crafted of durable mahogany, its slatted top has an opening that accommodates all of our umbrellas so you can enjoy summer dining in the shade.
- 48″ long x 31″ wide x 30″ high; seats up to 6
- Crafted from mahogany with a metal base.
- Finished with Antique Red paint.
- A folding design makes the table perfect for entertaining and easy to store in winter.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Overall: 48″ long x 31″ wide x 30″ high
- Overall (folded): 48″ long x 31″ wide x 4″ high
- Top: 48″ long x 31″ wide x 1″ thick
- Distance Between Legs: 47″ at sides; 31″ at head
- Weight: 48 pounds
$399.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Pottery Barn
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.