Description from Restoration Hardware
Handsomely distressed, our table is crafted of substantial pine timbers and supported by a hand-turned pedestal leg.
- Handcrafted of unfinished, solid salvaged pine timbers from 100-year-old buildings in Great Britain
- Rough-hewn salvaged wood planks, which will vary somewhat in color and grain, are carefully hand-selected, planed and lightly hand sanded, yet may show marks of previous use
- Unfinished, unsealed salvaged wood bears a timeworn patina and includes distinctive nicks, splits, cracks, knots and imperfections that speak of the wood’s age and provenance. Salvaged wood will continue to change over time as it interacts with its home environment, and will age beautifully.
- Tabletop features a striking x-pattern
- 48″ Table seats up to 4
- 60″ Table seats up to 6
- 72″ Table seats up to 8
- By their nature, unsealed salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the table’s rustic, unique character.
- This item is artisan-crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each salvaged item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Care: Wipe using a damp cloth with mild soap and water, followed by a dry cloth. Wipe spills up immediately with a dry cloth.
- For dining tables, use of tablecloths, placemats and coasters is recommended to prevent staining
- 48″ diam., 30″H
- 60″ diam., 30″H
- 72″ diam., 30″H
Prices range from $1595.00 to $2335.00
$1,595.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Restoration Hardware
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.