Description from Knoll
EERO SAARINEN 1957
Eero Saarinen vowed to address the “ugly, confusing, unrestful world” he observed underneath chairs and tables — the so-called “slum of legs.” A five-year design investigation led him to the revolutionary Pedestal Collection.
- Tabletops in a wide range of woods, marbles and granites.
- Base with platinum paint
- Tabletop features beveled edge
- Top attaches to base with threaded rod
- Base is heavy molded cast aluminum with white or black paint
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Width: 20″
- Height: 20″