Description from Sur la Table
Ladle pours sauces, soups and more without spilling. Dripless lip keeps your area clean while serving. Sturdy and seamless ladle is made from a single piece of non-corrosive 18/10 stainless steelno welds, glue or rivets. Created with the chefs comfort in mind, the wide curved handle fits nicely in hand and is perfectly balanced. Brushed handle will not show fingerprints, while the polished bowl is designed for beauty. The hooked handle allows the ladle to be hung on the side of a pot or rail.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Dripless lip makes it easy to pour sauces, soups and more
- Made of seamless 18/10 stainless steel—No welds, glue or rivets
- Hooked handle allows the ladle to be hung for easy storage
- America’s Test Kitchen Highly Recommended
- Cook’s Illustrated Favorite
- Manufacturer: Rösle
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Capacity/Handle Length: 2.4 oz., 8¼”; 4 oz., 9″; 5.4 oz., 9½”; 7.8 oz., 10½”
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in China
Prices range from $32.00 to $40.00