Description from Ikea
Built-in, so you can just slide it in under your countertop. The dishwasher uses less water and energy than washing by hand – a win-win for your utility bill and living more sustainably.
- 5-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- Saves both water and energy as you can wash up to 12 place settings at once using only 3.5 gallons of water and everything gets sparkling clean.
- Dishwasher with tall interior holds a larger amount of dishes and allows you to make maximum use of dish space.
- 5 dish programs; choose program according to type of dishes and need.
- An indicator lamp on the control panel will turn green when the program is ready or when the sanitize function is selected, blue when washing and red when drying.
- You can customize the space inside your dishwasher thanks to removable flatware baskets.
- Sanitation option uses a high temperature rinse to sanitize your dishes and glassware.
- The delayed start option of 4 hours allows you to wash when it suits you.
- Noise level: 55 dB (A).
- Energy Star® Qualified.
- Capacity: 12 place settings.
- Water-stop system for leakage detection.
- Voltage: 120V.
$395.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Ikea
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.