Description from RH
Small in stature, grand in style, the Professor’s Chair provides all the presence and comfort of its larger kin. A 1920s English wing chair by design, its petite proportions and enveloping embrace offer seating on a more intimate scale. Upholstered with a down-feather fill and tailored with refined welting, our chair is at home everywhere a good book resides.
- Available with or without nailheads
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Edged with hand-hammered brass nailheads
- Seat cushion padded with a down-feather fill (down and feather wrapped around a resilient foam core); coordinating back is all down and feathers
- Solid ash legs
- Foot finish varies by leather color.
- Also available in fabric
- 26″W x 28″D x 29″H