Description from Rejuvenation
A subtle and sophisticated anchor piece, the Price has an intricate all-over pattern, perfect for bedrooms and spaces that work best without a center focal point. Rich teals, subtle oranges and golds combine in stylized botanical motifs to give the Price depth and interest.
In keeping with tradition that dates back hundreds of years, all of our hand-knotted rugs are made with 100% wool on a cotton warp base. Wool provides unparalleled durability, ensuring a beautifully crafted rug that will last for decades to come.
- Beautiful, muted palette
- The yarn used to weave this rug creates a multi-hued design
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% wool
- Density: 30 knots per square inch
- Pile height: Approx 3/8″
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8′ x 10′ motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Made in India