Description from Soho Home
Comfortable and welcoming, Podge is a traditional, deep-seated armchair that can be found at the end of the beds at Soho House Chicago. Handmade by the skilled craftsmen at George Smith in the north of England, this is signature Soho House piece looks equally at home in a bedroom or a living room.
- Overstuffed armchair with traditional shaped ‘P’ arms
- Solid European beech wood frame and turned wooden legs
- Fixed sprung tight upholstered seat and fixed tight back
- Made by George Smith for Soho Home
- Found in the bedrooms at Soho House Chicago
- W79 x D102 x H79cm