Description from Skandium
Architect and designer Poul Henningsen (1894-1967) saw electric light as a way of enlightening the people by improving the home and work environment. After comprehensive studies into glare-free multi shade lamps, the electric appliances manufacturer Louis Poulsen enabled him to create the first PH lamp in 1926. The PH lamp was an instant success, sold and used all over the world including the Bauhaus Dessau building.
- Dimensions: í 48 x H:49.7cm, í 60 x H:58cm, í 72 x H:65cm, í 84 x H:72cm
- Finishes: White / Stainless steel / Copper
- Mounting: Requires a strong ceiling hook, for largest size holding 25kg.
- We recommend that you use a professional electrician when hanging the Artichoke, irrespective of size.
- Light source: Incandescent or low energy.
- We recommend incandescent for domestic use.
- Leaves: Laser cut stainless steel, punched steel or punched copper.
- Top shade: White, spun steel.
- Frame: High lustre chrome plated, laser cut steel.
- Suspension: High lustre chrome plated, spun aluminium.
- Suspension type: Cable 3×0,75mm² & wire.
- Canopy: Yes.
- Cable length: 4m.