Description from Color Cord Company
Our most popular and versatile cord set in a mod neon yellow. Cloth Covered Color Cords are great for DYI projects, to add bright pops color to your space, or to create an industrial style with exposed Edison blubs. Each cord has an in-line black toggle switch, 3-prong black plug, and a removable ring to secure shades or fittings. This socket also looks great without the ring for exposed bulbs. The socket cover is made out of matte black hard plastic. This cord is a 3-conductor wire (+,-,ground), suitable for hardwiring. If you would like to convert this Cloth Covered Pendant Cord to be hardwired, please consult a licensed electrician.
- Overall Length: 15 feet
- 2 feet between 3-prong plug and thumb switch
- Matte hard black plastic fittings
- Removable Lamp Shade Ring inner-diameter: 1 1/2″ outer-diameter: 2 1/4″
- Braided nylon cloth covered insulated 3-wire cord
- Threaded ring to hold shades
- Made entirely of UL Recognized Components, assembly not UL listed.
- UL Recognized conductor wire (SVT-3) with fabric covering for aesthetic purposes
- Max bulb: Type A 60W (not included)
- Max pull force 5.5 lbs. shades and light fittings should not exceed this weight
- Interior Use Only