Description from Fredericks and Mae
Hand dipped candles.
A candle is an ignitable wick embedded in wax or another flammable solid substance such as tallow that provides light, and in some cases, a fragrance. It can also be used to provide heat, or used as a method of keeping time.
- A: Celebration Candles: Set of 40, 4″ tall, .25″ wide
- B: Lantern Candles: Set of 2, 7” tall, .75″ wide
- C: Skinny Dinner Tapers: Set of 7, 12″ tall, .25″ wide
- D: Hanukkah Set: Set of 44, 12″ tall, .25″ wide
- E: Dinner Tapers: Set of 2, 18″ tall, .75″ wide
- F: Really Big Candle: Set of 2, 48″ tall, 7/8″ wide
Materials: beeswax and cotton