Description from Louis Poulsen
Design: Verner Panton
Concept: The fixture emits a soft and comfortable illumination. The hemispherical shade reflects the light downwards, and the material used ensures that the majority of the light is spread diffusely in the room from the surface of the shade.
Panthella Table and Panthella Floor were designed by Verner Panton in 1971 and remain one of his most popular fixture designs. The organic shapes are typical of a Verner Panton design, as were the many strong colors the fixture was originally available in. Verner Panton wanted to create a light fixture where both the foot and the shade served as a reflector. Today the lamp is only available in white.
- 100% glare free
- diffuse room lighting, primarily from the surface of the shade
- good working light
- geometric design
- easy to clean
- synthetic material
- iconic design
- classic status
Finish: White, opal acrylic.
- Base: White, injection molded ABS. Shade: Injection molded white opal acrylic.
- Housing: White, injection molded ABS.
- Cord type: White. Cord length: 13’.
- Switch: In-line on/off switch provided.
- Min: 5 lbs.
- Max: 8 lbs.
Compliance: cULus, Dry location.