Description from Ecohaus
Osmo Professional Color Oil
OSMO Polyx Professional Color Oil offers exceptional consistency and durability without raising the grain of the wood as water-based stains can. Once dried, the stain color is uniform with barely any lap marks. It will never crack, blister or flake off. Instead of forming a plastic film, like polyurethane does, OSMO Polyx Professional Color Oil has open pores that “breathe.” This allows any moisture that does get through to get back out again without pushing off the stain. OSMO Polyx Professional Color Oil, due to its pigment content, is effective at providing protection against UV light.
- A high-quality solid interior wood stain.
- Seven semi-transparent colors.
- Solvent free and made from natural oils and waxes.
- Designed for professional application.
- One liter covers up to 600 square feet.
Cost is for a 1 liter of pack.