Description from Lumens
As Oliver Schicks debut design for Gubi, the Gubi lighting Ronde Pendant is a classic yet bold shape, appearing as a water vessel that was tilted upside down. The spun aluminum shade is coated with a heavy matte finish while the interior is left white, projecting a strong down light from the center. Light floods from the open top as well, directed by the curve of the upper lip that adorns the bell shade.
In 2001, Jacob and Sebastian Gubi took over their parents furniture business, transforming Gubi in to an internationally recognized design house for lighting, furniture and accessories. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, Gubi is a purveyor of timeless and emerging designs, many of which are iconic and can be found in permanent collections around the world.
- Designed by Oliver Schick in 2013
- Interior Color: Lacquered White
- Material: Spun Aluminum shade
- Ultra-matte lacquer gives the shade a ceramic appearance
- Field-adjustable black suspension cord included (White for Matte White finish only)
- Made In Denmark
- Finish: Charcoal Black, Rusty Red, Matte White
- Size: Small, Large
- Lighting : One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
Prices range from $315.00 to $535.00