Description from Obadiah's Woodstoves
Introducing Obadiah’s first private label wood cook stove, the Obadiah’s 2000 wood burning heating and cooking stove, manufactured by heco wood cookstoves. The Obadiah’s 2000 Wood Burning Stove with Baking oven is hand crafted and built in Lancaster County, PA – Amish country!
The model 2000 is a base model wood cookstove designed and built for functionality, at a no frills price. The glass firebox door provides a large viewing area, so you can enjoy a clear view of the crackling fire. The oven door is also available in a glass option, so you can see your baked goods without opening the door and risking a fall in your delicious cakes and breads.
We are so excitied to represent the new line of heco wood cook stoves! The heco wood fired cooking stoves are the latest wood cookstoves available from the Amish market. The heco product line of cook stoves offers the quality you expect from the Amish, with the added features of modern day cooking. Best of all, the 2000 wood burning cook stove provides the oven clean out on the front of the stove for easy cleaning, especially in tight clearance applications.
The heco wood cook stoves are manufactured and produced by the Amish in PA, however Obadiah’s has contributed various design ideas which have been collaborated into these wood burning cook ranges. We are confident you will be pleased with all the added features you’ve always wanted and the craftsmanship of these American made wood cook stoves.
All steel used on heco wood cook stoves is American sourced, we never use China products!
- Heating capability up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Ash Pan below Firebox
- Oven Cleanout located directly below Baking Oven
- Burn times up to 16 hours
- Black porcelain enamel finish standard
- Large firebox with easy loading access
- (3) damper controls – Front Primary Bottom Air Feed, Front Airwash, Rear Chimney Damper
- Food grade porcelain enamel lined oven
- Removable tray in bottom of oven for easy cleanup
- 1/4″ ribbed memory steel cooking surface with two 10″ cast iron lids
- Oven Thermometor
- Airtight Firebox and Oven Doors
- Stainless steel protective rods surround the cooktop