Description from Nalata Nalata
I am a Mushi Nabe Donabe Steamer. Its getting hot and steamy in here. Must be my chiseled ceramic bod and my ridiculously good looks.
This donabe allows you to cook healthy and clean meals without greasy oils. The donabe is designed to allow fat and oil to drain through the steam tray during cooking keeping food extra lean. Meat will taste juicier and vegetables will maintain their crunch! Its also great for acting as a mini cooler. Instead of pouring hot water between the bowl and steam tray, try placing ice to cool sashimi or vegetable platters on your way to a dinner party.
“Mushi Nabe” Donabe Steamer was curated by Stevenson Aung.
- Dimensions: 11.5 (w) x 11.5 (l) x 6 (h) or 292mm (w) x 292mm (l) x 152mm (h)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs or 4.0 kg
- Materials: Ceramic
- Made in Japan
- Created by Nagatani-en, the leading producer of Iga-yaki potteries
- Clay pot (ceramic)
- Contains pot, top lid and trivet
- Suitable for gas-burners. Not suitable for induction or electric stovetops
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Do not place in microwave
- Do not heat empty