Description from Jacob Bromwell
An American kitchen classic. More than likely, your mom, grandmother or maybe even great-grandmother used this same grater in their kitchens. Our handcrafted Morgan’s Famous Grater features fine, medium, and coarse grating surfaces, plus a slicing surface, which makes it the most versatile cheese grater on the market. No cords, no noise, and it’s very easy to clean. Jacob Bromwell would be proud to know his traditional way of making such a special grater has remained the same, even after all these years. A true keepsake, our original cheese grater will find itself happily in your home for generations upon generations to come.
- This product is available exclusively on JacobBromwell.com – not sold in stores!
- Only Bromwell manufactures these quality cheese graters! Many other cheese graters imitate the original Bromwell design. None are made as well, and none have the history to back them up.
- Handle is attached to the grater using old-fashioned metalworking techniques, just like the graters made by our company nearly 200 years ago.
- Invented by Bromwell himself back in 1819, this cheese grater is where the tradition and art of grating began.
- 9″ grater features fine, medium, and coarse grating surfaces, plus a slicing surface, which makes it the most versatile cheese grater on the market.
- Minor cosmetic imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 7/8 x 9 (in inches)
- Backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.