Description from Design Within Reach
Early in his career, Italian designer Luciano Bertoncini had a chance meeting with the legendary Joe Colombo, who chose one of Bertoncini’s products to feature in his catalog. The exposure he received from that placement led to an invitation to contribute to the famous 1972 exhibition Italy: The New Domestic Landscape at MoMA in New York. Today, Bertoncini is a furniture designer working from his studio in Treviso, serving the needs of clients around the world. It takes a skilled designer to make a metal bed look elegant rather than institutional, and his Min Bed (2003) has been a best-selling product in our assortment since its debut. Combining high-quality materials and expert construction with a basic slat platform, the Min provides constant ventilation for your mattress (which is crucial for memory foam). Bed ships flat; simple assembly required. Made in Italy.
- This bed is compatible with our Sonno Mattress.
- Note: Platform sits a few inches below frame.
- Materials : Matte or powder-coated aluminum frame; wood slats with rubber inserts; felt glides.
- Twin: H 12″ W 40″ D 76″ Platform Height 9.5″
- Full: H 12″ W 55.5″ D 76.5″ Platform Height 9.5″
- Queen: H 12″ W 63″ D 82″ Platform Height 9.5″
- King: H 12″ W 78.5″ D 82.5″ Platform Height 9.5″
- Cal King: H 12″ W 74.25″ D 85.5″ Platform Height 9.5″
Prices range from $695.00 to $1,300.00