Description from AJ Madison Appliances
Miele DirectSelect Series H6X00BM 24 Inch Speed Oven
Miele’s state-of-the-art speed oven delivers ultimate flexibility by fusing two ovens into one. The microwave function, by itself, is ideal for defrosting, reheating, and cooking a variety of food items. The oven, with its convection mode and browning element, offers you all the functions you need for roasting and baking. The advantage of the Speed Oven is that you can cook exclusively via microwave and convection modes, or select programs that automatically combine the two. This delivers the speed advantage of microwave technology, but ensures the succulent results offered by more conventional cooking methods.
- Combination Cooking : By combining microwave energy with conventional heating methods you can save up to 30% of the time it takes to cook without microwave power.
- Quick Microwave : Quick selection of the microwave function via a separate sensor control gives you full power at your fingertips.
- PerfectClean : Impervious to scratches, the interior of the Speed Oven is made from stainless steel with a PerfectClean finish.
- DirectSelect Controls : Offers turn dial operation with a 7-segment liquid crystal display.
- Rapid Preheat : This mode allows the oven to be heated to the desired temperature quickly.
- Convection Bake : Use this mode for baking and roasting on several levels at the same time.
- Minute Plus Button : Time and power individually programmable.