Description from Smilow Design
Made of solid walnut and walnut veneer with matching doors and beautifully finished front and back, this credenza was originally designed by Mel Smilow in 1950 and has been reissued by Smilow Design with the finest craftsmanship and exceptional detail. Made in America since 1949, there is a reason why we call Smilow Furniture: Enduring Modern Classics.
- Three door cabinet with interior shelves and a leather lined drawer.
- Finished front and back.
- Outer case in available with natural finish, contrasting lacquer or ebonized walnut.
- Lacquer color can be customized.
- 72.0?w 18.0?d 28.5?h
- Also available in a wall-mounted version without legs.
- Made in America by Smilow Furniture