Description from Jacob May
The White Oak End-Grain Butcher Block is hand-made with domestic lumber.
- Logo-embossed, solid brass plug with a hanging pocket on back.
- Recessed finger grooves on short ends for easy handling.
- Food-grade mineral oil and organic beeswax finish.
- Includes booklet describing design, benefits of end-grain as a cutting surface and care instructions.
- Materials: American White Oak, Brass
- Food grade mineral oil and organic beeswax finish
- 2″ wide by 19″ long, 1 5/8″ thick
$400.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Jacob May
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.