Description from Williams-Sonoma
Mauviel’s M’Cook collection features five alternating layers of aluminum and stainless steel for consistent, even heating and easy care – the perfect combination for a fondue pot. The polished stainless-steel exterior makes this a handsome piece to bring to the table for a communal meal of savory or sweet fondue.
- Removable fondue pot made with bonded-metal construction: three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- Tempered-glass lid.
- Stainless-steel stand is fitted with an adjustable burner (gel fuel not included).
- Includes six fondue forks in assorted colors for easy identification.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Pot is 7″ diam., 5 1/4″ high; 3-qt. cap.
- Pot with stand is 8 1/4″ diam., 9 1/2″ high
- 7 lb. 10 oz.