Description from Williams-Sonoma
This copper and stainless-steel pan produces an exceptional infusion of flavors (one of the secrets to paella’s characteristic richness and depth of flavor). It is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Deep enough to layer ingredients for cooking.
- Riveted stainless-steel loop handles.
- Classic stove-to-table presentation.
- 16″ diam., 2 1/4″ high.
- 6 lb. 5 oz.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.