Description from Williams-Sonoma
For quickly cooking and browning foods, Chuck Williams recommends this professional-weight copper and 18/10-stainless-steel pan. Made in France, the pan features low sides, making it easy to turn foods.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Domed copper lid with riveted bronze handle increases pan capacity and promotes heat circulation.
- Pan has long riveted bronze handle.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 2-qt. pan: 8″ diam., 2 1/2″ high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/4-qt. pan: 9 1/2″ diam., 2 3/4″ high; 6 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt.: 11 3/4″ diam., 3 1/2″ high.
- 4 3/4-qt. pan: 11 3/4″ diam., 3 1/2″ high
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
Prices range from $500.00 to $650.00