Description from Wasara
Maru round plates are part of the complete WASARA line, which elevates disposable tableware to a whole new level. Offering the best in Japanese design, WASARA products fit comfortably in the hand, with an elegant texture and sturdy quality that are unparalleled in the category.
Sheer beauty is only half the story, though: WASARA is also an earth-conscious product. Made from tree-free renewable materials (sugar cane fiber, bamboo, and reed pulp), and fully biodegradable and compostable, WASARA is as good to the earth as it is to your culinary creations.
Maru round plates by WASARA are single-use, biodegradable and compostable pieces designed to accentuate whatever foods they contain.
- Made with 100% tree-free, renewable materials
- Suitable for cold or hot foods
- Oil- and water-resistant
- Great for displaying food- and non-food items
- Sturdy and unique shape allows holding and carrying with ease
- Available in 3 sizes (S/M/L)
- Small: 3.6″ diam.
- Medium: 6.5″ diam.
- Large: 9.1″ diam.