Description from Mountain Rose Herbs
Utilized both as a culinary and medicinal herb. It is considered a comforting herb.
- Botanical Name : Citrus sinensis
- Origin: USA
- Parts Used : Flowering plant
- Extraction Method : Steam distilled
- Aroma : Bright, sweet, balsamic
- Packaging : 1/2 oz. and 1 oz. essential oils are packaged in amber glass bottles with drop reducers for easy application. Larger sizes are packaged in amber screw cap bottles and do not come with reducers or droppers.
Price is per 1/2 oz.