Description from Anthropologie
Guided by his vision to create fashion that eschewed the trends of his time, Arthur Lasenby Liberty created the iconic Liberty London in 1875. Housed in a mock-Tudor building on Great Marlborough Street, the brand is widely known for the eclectic prints that define its line of luxury fabrics, accessories and home goods. A time-honored haven for those with a penchant for ornamentation, Liberty has formed a legacy rooted in its exceptionally crafted designs and its decidedly British sensibilities.
Nina Taylor: originally designed for a seasonal collection inspired by William Morris’s poem, “Earthly Paradise,” this hand-drawn sandalwood print recalls the charm and beauty of the visible world.
- Set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and two standard pillowcases
- Twin sheet set includes one standard pillowcase
- Screen-printed cotton percale
- 200 thread count
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle; tumble dry low
- Iron on medium heat if needed
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Style No. 43037993