Description from Mountain Rose Herbs
Lavender oil is known for its skin healing properties and its use as a sedative. The herb has been used for strewing, and the flowers are used as an aromatic.
- Botanical Name : Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Parts Used : Flowering tops
- Extraction Method : Steam distilled
- Aroma : Sweet, floral, herbaceous
- Packaging : 1/2 oz. and 1 oz. essential oils are packaged in amber glass bottles with drop reducers for easy application. Larger sizes are packaged in amber screw cap bottles and do not come with reducers or droppers.
Price is per 1/2 oz.