Description from The Company Store
- LaCrosse® Comforter – One of our best sellers.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Available in your choice of 2 fills – TCS® Down or PrimaLoft® Deluxe.
- Sewn-through 12” box construction prevents the fill from shifting for all over even warmth.
- Available in over a dozen trendy colors.
- New and improved 295-thread count cotton twill shell is lighweight, durable, and has a silky-soft hand.
- Shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitching.
- Twin X-Long comforters available in select colors.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- WITH TCS® DOWN
- 500-550 fill power TCS® down provides loft and warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in custom warmth levels to satisfy all sleep styles – light, medium, extra-warmth, and
- Ultra Warmth weights.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse,
- WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- With Primaloft® Deluxe Fill.
- Available in custom warmth levels to satisfy all sleep styles – light, medium, and extra-warmth weights.
Prices range from $149.00 to $229.00
$149.00 USD at time of publication Buy from The Company Store
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.