Description from Restoration Hardware
La Salle’s 1940s industrial aesthetic combines clean Parsons table proportions with hand-wrapped sheet metal whose antiqued finish has been applied by hand. Its warm patina only grows richer over time.
- Crafted of wood and hand-wrapped in sheet metal
- The hand-applied, antiqued finish is purposefully uneven, inconsistent and imperfect, its surface displaying a mottled, cloudy appearance that lends it its unique character
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Tempered glass doors
- 78″H cabinet has 4 removable shelves
- 91″H cabinet has 5 removable shelves
- Functional hand-hammered tacks hold the sheet metal in place
- Plinth base wrapped in metal
- Iron hardware
- This item is artisan-crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the metal are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and placing liquids directly on furniture to protect the finish.
- 42″W x 16″D x 78¼”H; 250 lbs.
- 45″W x 16″D x 91¼”H; 350 lbs.
Prices range from $3295.00 to $3495.00
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation